Power Washing Cost
10 Factors That Affect Power Washing Cost
Power washing is a great way to clean the exterior of your home. It can remove dirt, grime, and stains from siding, brick, concrete, and other surfaces. But what does power washing cost? Power washing services can vary in price, depending on the size of your home and the amount of work that needs to be done. You can expect to pay few hundred dollars for a basic power washing job.
Power Washing House Driveway
However, there are a number of factors that can affect the price of power washing. Here are 10 of them:
- The size of your home: The larger your home, the more it will cost to power wash it. This is because it will take longer to clean and will require more work.
- The number of stories: A two-story home will cost more to power wash than a one-story home. This is because it takes longer to clean and there is more surface area to cover.
- The type of siding: Power washing brick or stone siding is more expensive than power washing vinyl siding. This is because brick and stone are more difficult to clean and require more work.
- The type of surface: Power washing a deck is more expensive than power washing a driveway. This is because decks are usually made of wood, which is more difficult to clean than concrete.
- The amount of work: If you have a lot of dirt and grime build-up, it will take longer to clean and will cost more.
- The frequency of cleaning: If you need to power wash your home more than once a year, it will cost more. This is because it takes time and effort to clean your home each time.
- The company’s reputation: A well-established company with a good reputation will charge more for their services. This is because they have the experience and expertise to do a good job.
- The equipment: If the company uses high-end power washing equipment, it will cost more. This is because the equipment is more expensive and takes longer to clean.
- The location: Power washing in a rural area will cost more than power washing in an urban area. This is because it takes longer to get to the property and there is more driving time involved.
- The season: Power washing in the spring or summer will cost more than power washing in the fall or winter. This is because there is more demand for power washing services in the warmer months.
Keep these factors in mind when you are getting quotes for power washing services. The more you know about the cost, the better you will be able to budget for it.
Power Washing Services
Power washing can be a great way to clean the exterior of your home, but it can also be expensive. Here are a few tips for saving on the cost of power washing:
- Get quotes from several different companies. This will give you a better idea of what the average cost is and will help you find the best deal.
- Choose a company that offers package deals. Many companies offer discounts for multiple services, such as power washing and window cleaning.
- Ask about discounts for seniors or military members. Many companies offer discounts to those who qualify.
- Find out if the company offers a payment plan. Many companies will allow you to spread the cost of the service over several months.
Clearchoice Services, Inc. – Power Washing and Roof Cleaning
1002 Courtaulds Dr Unit A, Woodstock, IL 60098